Current Appointment Status
- Our offices are offering limited services at this time. We are offering assistance to our patients as well as patients in need from other clinics that have closed.
- Routine, non-emergent hearing aid appointments will be postponed until May 1.
- New patient appointments are still being made on a case by case basis. Please contact our office. We will find a way to help you safely.
If you have a VA appointment and were not called to cancel, please contact us to confirm your appointment.
If you have a VA appointment and you wish to reschedule it, refer to the packet you received in the mail and call the patient hotline to reschedule. We cannot reschedule your appointment for you. You must call the VES, QTC, or LHI phone number in your packet to do this.
Hearing Aid Emergencies
If you are experiencing a hearing aid emergency, and you need assistance to get your hearing aid repaired, CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE COMING IN. We will arrange a time and pick up your hearing aid curbside for the repair. Batteries and filters may be purchased and brought to you curbside as well.
If you are experiencing a sudden hearing loss, symptoms of pain, vertigo, or you are concerned about a significant wax blockage, please call your primary care physician first and report to us second.
- Temperature screenings will happen for all individuals who must gain access to the clinic for a pre-arranged appointment. If you have an elevated temperature, you will be asked to reschedule and contact your physician.
- Guests of a patient are asked to stay in the car unless you are required to physically assist the patient with mobility.
- If you or someone in your house have traveled abroad or stateside to an area with high COVID-19 infection rates in the last 21 days you will be asked to reschedule until a later date.
- If you have been in direct contact with someone exhibiting signs or symptoms of acute upper respiratory issues, you will be asked to reschedule until a later date.
- If a patient is exhibiting signs of upper respiratory symptoms, they will not gain access to our clinic at this time.
We understand that our patients must have access to communication to receive healthcare guidance, communicate with family members, and stay informed with the news. We are here to help. We are a private practice audiology only clinic, located in a small retail type setting as opposed to a large multi-specialty medical clinics or hospitals that are burdened with ill patients due to the COVID-19 virus. We are privileged to have ultimate control over the health and wellness of our clinic and we are taking every precaution we can to ensure a safe environment for our patients. It is critical that we are careful at this time in how we provide care in accordance with state and local advisories, as well as CDC recommendations. The advisories are changing by the day. It is imperative that you contact our office with any questions.