Great things happen when you treat your hearing loss
- Increased performance in conversations
- More satisfying social life
- Improved relationships
- Reduced risk of cognitive decline
- Increased income and work opportunities
Your first appointment will give you the answers
- Learn about the structures of the ear
- Share your difficulties with an understanding professional
- Experience a comprehensive evaluation of your hearing
- Plan your customized solution with the audiologist
My focus is on an educational approach to treating patients. If you understand how the ears work and how the treatment plan will ultimately help you, we can work together as a team to reach your goals.Dr. Dimmick
- 30-day evaluation period standard on all hearing aid fittings.
- 60-day exchange for a different size or style of hearing aids.
The Support You Need
- Unlimited office visits and annual hearing aid evaluations while under warranty.
- Loaner hearing aids may be provided if your hearing aids require factory repair and if there are loaners in stock.
- Unlimited cleaning and adjustments
- Loss Protection up to 3 years depending on model
- Corrosion and moisture protection
- Free software updates for the life of your hearing aids
How do I know I have hearing loss?
Signs and symptoms of a hearing loss may include
- Asking people to repeat
- Missing key words in conversations
- Frustrated family and friends
- Turning up the volume on the TV or telephone
- Avoidance of environments or activities
- Reluctance to go to social events
- Feelings of isolation
- Tendency to misunderstand others
How can we help you?
A simple consultation is the first step. A hearing test performed by an audiologist can diagnose your difficulty. Even if you already wear hearing aids and seem to struggle, let us help you with an assessment to determine the right plan of action to get you connected back to the things you love.
Looking for more information about hearing conditions?Learn More About Hearing Loss